Τρίτη 5 Απριλίου 2011

The Fukushima nightmare

For a long time I've felt that not remembering my dreams was probably a healthy mechanism of some sort of inhibition that kept me safe & sound from the "inner" fumes... But all this seemed to vanish into thin air last night when a terrible nightmare found its way back to reality in full details making certain that there are times that even the worst ones can't always be inhibited or ignored...

"...it was a lovely afternoon one of the cool spring afternoons with people strolling by etc. We were all aware of the news about the Fukushima nuclear power plant accident and the leakage of nuclear energy from one of the reactors' core as well as the efforts scientist were carrying so as to avoid further disaster...what we were not aware of was about what was to follow...

Suddenly it started happening...one could see thick black smoke swirling from every corner of the horizon devouring light, sucking life and we all knew it was a matter of seconds before everyone and everything would finally be dragged into entire darkness... to make things worse I was away from the one I love not able to reach or hug and kiss and share the last minute together... I started crying silently"

I woke up terrified of the forthcoming END; I breathed a sigh of relief with an aftertaste of agony hanged from my eyelashes...

I sensed the horror all the people sense in front of a fatal disaster, right before the END.

I was aware that this dream lasted for only a few seconds but it gives me the creep to think that this might be the actual time a terrible disaster might last...



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου